[乐游网导读]
Mission 7
Dante: Well, this is my kind of rain. No wonder the sky looks so
funny today.
但丁:嗯……这场雨真对我胃口。怪不得今天的天空看起来如此滑稽。
Lady: Let me go!
蕾蒂:让我走!
Dante: Let you go? But it'd be a waste if you ended up as just a
pretty stain.
但丁:让你走?如果你以这种难堪的结尾收场那将是一种浪费。
Dante: What the hell was that for?! Here I am trying to help you,
and you show your thanks by shooting me?!
但丁:这算什么?!我在此是为了要帮助你,而你却对我开枪来表达你的感激?
Dante: Whatever, do as you please.
蕾蒂:带上这个。
Lady: So, he's a demon, too……
蕾蒂:看来,他也是一个恶魔……
Dante: I'm beginning to think I've got rotten luck with women.
但丁:我开始相信自己和女人不对味。
Vergil: You showed up.
维吉尔:你终于来了。
Dante: You sure know how to throw a party! No food, no drinks, and
the only babe just left.
但丁:不管怎样,干你想要干的吧。
Vergil: My sincerest apology brother. I was so eager to see you, I
couldn't concentrate on preparations for the bash.
维吉尔:至我最诚挚的歉意,亲爱的弟弟。我如此渴望快点见到你,以至于没有花过多的心思准备这场舞会。
Dante: Whatever, at any rate, it's been a whole year since we last
met. How about a kiss from your little brother? Or better yet how
about a kiss from THIS!
但丁:不管怎么说,无论如何,自从我们上次见面后已经过去了整整一年。要不要我这个当弟弟的给你一个吻?或者让白象牙给你一个吻!
Dante: So this is what they call a heartwarming family reunion,
eh?
但丁:看来这就是人们常说的温馨家庭聚会,嗯?
Vergil: You got that right.
维吉尔:你已得其精髓。
Vergil: Why do you refuse to gain power? The power of our father
Sparda?
维吉尔:为何你拒绝继承力量……来自我们的父亲斯巴达的力量。
Dante: Father? I don't have a father. I just don't like you,
that's all.
但丁:父亲?我没有父亲,我只是不喜欢你,仅此而已。
Vergil: Foolishness, Dante. Foolishness……Might controls
everything. And without strength, you cannot protect anything. Let
alone yourself.
但丁:哇,在这之前我还从来没有见过会说人话的小狗。没有力量,你无法保护任何事物。更别说是你自己了。
Arkham: Do you finally have it?
雅克罕姆:你终于到手了吗?
Vergil: Yes! Now the spell Sparda cast will be broken!
维吉尔:没错!现在斯巴达的封印终于要被解除了!
Vergil: I see, a devil inside you has awakened as well.
维吉尔:我明白了,你体内的恶魔也觉醒了。
Arkham: Wait! We should leave. For the moment we have all that we
need.
雅克罕姆:等等!我们得脱离这里鬼泣3。现在我们已经得到所有我们想要得到的东西了。
︽︾︽︾︽︾︽︾︽︾︽︾︽︽︾︽︾︽︾︽︾︽︾︽︾︽
Mission 8
Arkham: People once cried out in fear of this tower. Temen-ni-gru,
a foundation that brought out fear. Fear……Yes, fear. Can't you
feel it? The rage and agonies of the people. Those who were
confined here. With their desires for Evil being unfulfilled. It
was all because Sparda slammed the door to the Demon World in
their faces.
但狡猾的是,钥匙会吸取持有者的灵魂。Temen-ni-gru,带给我们恐惧的根源。恐惧……是的,恐惧。你难道感觉不出来吗?来自凡人的狂暴和苦恼。你父亲是一个绅士俊美的恶魔。这就是斯巴达封印接洽着地下世界和人类世界之门的缘由鬼泣3。
Vergil: What's wrong?
维吉尔:出了什么事?
Arkham: Nothing.
雅克罕姆:没事。
︽︾︽︾︽︾︽︾︽︾︽︾︽︽︾︽︾︽︾︽︾︽︾︽︾︽
Mission 9
Dante: So this is the next stage?
但丁:那么这就是下一个舞台?
Lady: Wait!
Dante: If you're asking for a date, forget it. Cause I make it a
point not to go out with women who shoot me in the head.
但丁:如果你要和我约会,劝你照旧死心吧。因为我从反面曾经拿枪指着我脑袋的女人外出。
Lady: Date a demon? I'm not that desperate. Besides, I really
don't care for guys who stink like blood.
蕾蒂:和一个恶魔约会?我没那么无聊。而且,我真的对浑身散发着血腥气的小子没兴趣。
Dante: You're right. So, tell me! What's your name?
但丁:看来你是对的鬼泣3。那么,告诉我你叫什么名字?
Lady: I don't have a name.
蕾蒂:我没名字。
Dante: Okay, then what should I call you?
但丁:好吧,那我怎么称呼你?
Lady: I don't care. Whatever you want.
蕾蒂:我无所谓。 阿奢尼 & 楼陀罗:我们对你益处极大。
Dante: Whatever, Lady.
但丁:那样的话……蕾蒂。
Dante: I'll leave this to you. Cuz I don't want to miss the party.
但丁:我把这里留给你了。因为我不想错过舞会。
Lady: Who counted on you anyway?
蕾蒂:谁要指望你来解决?
Nevan: Welcome,sir.I s this your first time here?
妮娃:欢迎,先生。这是你的第一次造访吗?
Dante: Yeah it is. You'll be nice to me, won't you?
但丁:没错。你会热心款待我的,对吗?
Nevan: Of course I will. I'll treat you so nicely, you'll never
want to leave.
妮娃:我固然会。我会无比热情地招待你,让你永久也不想再脱离这里。
Dante: Now that's what I'm talking about.
但丁:那正是我所希望的。
Nevan: Then, come on sugar.
妮娃:那就来吧,甜心。
Nevan: My, you're sweet.
雅克罕姆:两块结晶……斯巴达的血。
Dante: You'd think so, wouldn't ya?
但丁:你不正这么想吗?
Nevan: All right. I'll help you. Your father was a handsome devil.
But you're no slouch yourself.
妮娃:好吧,我会帮助你。那些被幽禁在此地的人,他们对付恶魔的热望没有得到满足。不过你也不赖。
Lady: Welcome back.
蕾蒂:欢迎回来鬼泣3。
︽︾︽︾︽︾︽︾︽︾︽︾︽︽︾︽︾︽︾︽︾︽︾︽︾︽
Mission 10
Arkham: Soon, we will reach the lair of judgement. Temen-ni-gru
will finally regain its full function and lead us into the Demon
World. The world where Sparda's power has been sealed. And the one
who will lift the incantaion is you, his own son. It must be fate.
雅克罕姆:很快,我们就可以到达审判之所。Temen-ni-gru将最终获得它全部的功能并指引我们到达地下世界。被斯巴达所封印的世界。而能够解开谁封印的不是别人,正是你,斯巴达之子。那是命中注定的。
Vergil: Does that woman really bother you?
维吉尔:谁女人让你分心了吗?
Arkham: What are you talking about?
雅克罕姆:你在说什么?
Vergil: Why didn''t you kill her? Perhaps because she's your
daughter? Did some pesky fatherly love get in your way?
维吉尔:你为什么不杀了她?或许就因为他是你女儿?那种无稽的父爱阻止了你的行动?
Arkham: That's none of you're……
雅克罕姆:那与你无关……
Vergil: To further your study of the black arts, you sacrificed
your loving wife. To become a devil as well. Knowing this I
thought you'd be more useful to me, but I was wrong. No wonder
your attainment of power is incomplete.
来吧,你这冒牌货。只为要变成一个真正的恶魔。就是了解这点让我觉得你对我大概有更多的帮助,但是我错了。无疑你得到的力量不完整。
Arkham: What about you? You're an incomplete being as well. Both
demon and human blood mingle in your veins.
雅克罕姆:那么你呢?你不也是一个不完整的存在吗。恶魔的血和凡人的血同时流淌在你的脉中。
Vergil: Shut up.
维吉尔:闭嘴!
Vergil: Now that the final door is open, I have no use for you.
维吉尔:现在最后的门已经开启,我不再需要你了。
Dante: Well that was quick.
但丁:速度惊人。
Lady: That man……did you kill him?
蕾蒂:那小我私家……你杀了他?
Dante: So what if I did?
但丁:那么如果我干了又会怎么样呢?
Dante: Ooh, I love a fast woman.
但丁:哦,我喜欢干净利落的女人。
Lady: Shut up!
蕾蒂:闭嘴!
Lady: He was obsessed with becoming the Devil. So much he killed
his own wife. For that he butchered innocent people too. He's the
most vile kind of creature. To top it off, that filthy scum is my
father.
蕾蒂:他孤注一掷想要变成恶魔。 雅克罕姆:人们曾经因为对付这座塔的恐惧而尖叫哭泣。为此还牺牲了许多无辜者的性命。他是活物中最卑劣的一种。除此以外,那小我私家渣照旧我父亲。
Dante: Well, we have something in common. I have a dysfunctional
family too.
但丁:嗯,看来我们有些地方不尽相同。我也有一个那样的家庭。
Lady: And what would you know about family?! You're a demon! This
is my father……my family! This was all supposed to end by my hand!
然而后来,我发现这不但仅是一个神话。
Dante: Aren't ya gonna shoot? Well that's a switch.
但丁:不来一枪吗?变得还真快。
Lady: Just go. I don't care anymore.
蕾蒂:走吧。我不会在乎更多了。
Dante: Family, huh?
但丁:家庭,嗯哼?
︽︾︽︾︽︾︽︾︽︾︽︾︽︽︾︽︾︽︾︽︾︽︾︽︾︽
热门评论
最新评论